Natspec has launched a new assistive technology and information technology (AT/IT) project.
It is in partnership with Jisc, the UK higher education, further education and skills sectors’ organisation for digital services and solutions.
The service will be made available to all providers across the FE sector and aims to improve both IT systems and Assistive Technology to enable access to learning for all students with SEND.
Technology Advisory Group
Natspec’s Technology Advisory Group meets three times per year and is responsible for driving improvement and sharing good practice across the sector. Full member colleges can join the meetings or join the virtual network group, via Slack. To join the virtual chat on all things technology related, please contact Rita Buckley.
- Assistive Technology and Information Technology (AT/IT) Project February 8, 2017 In partnership with Jisc Read more about this post
- Technology really makes a difference November 11, 2015 For students with learning difficulties or disabilities, technology can be life changing Read more about this post
- NESTA Inclusive Technology Prize July 9, 2015 National Star College is a finalist Read more about this post
- Disseminating Assistive Roles and Technology DART 2.1 April 4, 2014 Jisc funded Dart2.1 project has been funded for 2014/15. Read more about this post
- Natspec meets the Ambassadors March 31, 2014 Sharing and celebrating the use of technology in learning or work. Read more about this post
- Awards for use of ICT to support lifelong learning by disabled adults March 3, 2014 Do you or someone you know use ICT to support lifelong learning by disabled adults? Read more about this post