- Title: Co-ordinator of Functional Skills – Mathematics
- Base: St. John’s School & College
- Working Pattern: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm (40 hours per week) term- time only
- Salary: St John’s Grade 4 (25,500 – 30,850 p.a.)
- Reports to: Vice Principal
- Liaises with: Vice Principal, Pathway Leaders, Data Manager, Exams Officer, Quality Manager and the wider staff team. Additionally liaison with Examining and Awarding Bodies for external verification.
- To contribute to the strategic planning and delivery of Mathematics across the organisation.
- To raise standards of learner attainment and achievement of Mathematic skills and to monitor and support all learners’ progress.
- To ensure the provision of an appropriate, relevant and differentiated Mathematics curriculum.
- To assist in the sharing of good practice in Mathematics teaching across other curriculum areas.
- To deliver high quality Mathematics teaching, learning and assessment across the age / ability range.
- To support the development of the learners’ skills of independence and employability, through the delivery of relevant Mathematics programmes and to promote Mathematics as a life skill.
For more details about this and other posts please visit our Current Vacancies Page