- Title: Co-ordinator of Functional Skills – IT
- Base: St. John’s School & College
- Working Pattern: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm (40 hours per week) term time only
- Salary: St. John’s Grade 4
- Reports to: Vice Principal
- Liaises with: Vice Principal, Head of Quality Assurance, Pathway Leaders, Data Manager, Accreditation Assistant, and the wider staff team. Additionally liaising with Examining and Awarding Bodies for external verification.
- To raise standards of learner attainment and achievement within IT.
- To monitor and support all learners’ progress.
- To ensure the provision of an appropriate, relevant and differentiated IT curriculum.
- To assist in the sharing of good practice in IT teaching across other curriculum areas.
- To deliver high quality IT teaching, learning and assessment across the age / ability range.
- To support the development of the learners’ skills of independence and employability, through the delivery of relevant IT programmes.
For more details about this and other posts please visit our Current Vacancies Page